VKC’ management & consultancy services in STPI referring to all the legal aspects and provide
single point contact services for member units which enable them to carry out operations at a pace which is in compliance with global standards. The services are in:
- Consultancy and Compliances of Pre-Registration procedure
- Consultancy and Compliances of Post-Registration procedure
Consultancies for Statutory Compliances for STP units are listed below as reference Accounts:
- Each of such unit is required to maintain separate accounts for its operations. Separate annual balance sheet will have to be made for each such unit which would become a part of the main balance sheet of the company. For maintaining separate accounts the following will have to be maintained:
- Separate Cash & Bank book and corresponding vouchers.
- Sales invoices.
- Fixed Assets registers.
- Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate file (FIRC’s) & Bank Realisation Certificate file where the original of the FIRC’s and BRCs are kept.
- contract file, where copies of contracts received from buyers are maintained.; and
- Preparation of yearly balance sheet for the unit which would ultimately become a part of the balance sheet of the company.