Our team of experienced professionals having in depth understanding of the procedural laws,
continuously endeavors towards providing innovative and constructive strategic structuring solutions to our clients, and also addresses the various complex legal issues in M&A and Winding Up transactions including Tax provisions, RBI Regulations, SEBI & Stock Exchanges stipulations, Stamp Duty implications and other regulatory approvals.
The Firm handles a full range of M&A transactions including:
- Mergers & Amalgamations;
- Schemes of Arrangement,
- Reconstructions and Demergers;
- Acquisitions & Divestments – of shares, assets and businesses (private, public and listed entities); Leveraged Buy-outs;
- Distressed Transactions;
- Restructuring (for listed & unlisted entities), including Capital & Debt restructuring,
- Buyback of securities & reduction of capital.
- Sick Companies Revival
- Deal structuring and negotiations
- Stamp Duty Advisory
- Taxation Advisory
Services provided by our Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) team:
- Drafting and filing of Scheme of Amalgamation, Application(s), Petition(s), Report of Chairman of the meeting, Notice(s) and various other documents related therewith.
- Assistance in convening, conducting & holding of Meetings of Shareholders and Creditors as required under Section 391 & 394 of the Companies Act, 1956 and under the supervision of Court.
- Advising on Valuation Methodologies and Strategies for arriving at Share Exchange ratio.
- Follow – up at the office of Official Liquidator, Regional Director & Registrar of Companies at various stages of Amalgamation.