Our Audit services extend beyond the conventional / traditional compliance reporting function
and are designed to enhance the reliability, regulation & to meet the corporate governance responsibility of the client Company. Our experienced professionals play a constructive role in understanding the business, its need with a view to help clients improve performance and operating efficiency and blend this with the sectors in which they operate.
As “Confidence breeds Success” the seamless integration of business facts with experience allows us to identify the major risks and opportunities by providing investors with accurate & relevant information that leads us to make intelligent transactions and profitable deals.
We as a firm strive for consistent results & performance by staying constantly vigilant through interactions and discussions between our team and the client.
Our teams serve clients in diverse industries such as Manufacturing, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and Consumer Business etc.
- Conducting Comprehensive Secretarial Audits of various Public & Private Companies.
- Conducting Banking Due Diligence Audit and providing diligence report thereon as per RBI’s circular No. DBOD NO. BP. BC. 46/08.12.001/2008-09 dated 19.09.2008.
- Conducting Secretarial Audits / Capital Reconciliation Audit under Depositories Act, and Clause 47(c) of the Listing Agreement.
- Conducting Internal Audit of Depository Participants as per circular NSDL/SG/II/010/99, dated 26.03.1999.
- Certification of Annual Return and Corporate Governance Reports of listed Companies.
- Certification of Form FC – GPR, TCR, TCK & TDS for remittances of foreign exchange other certifications under FEMA, 1999 and various rules and regulations made there under.