We are destined to be a one stop solution for the one of the most complex laws in India i.e.
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). It is a destination for all your FEMA related needs, whether it is advisory, audit or execution of transaction. Your hunt for finding the right FEMA advisor ends here. Our expert team can help you in understanding the complexities of law and finding out the right solution.
With the in depth knowledge of International markets and the Foreign Investment Management Act (FEMA), 1999 we have a comprehensive experience in cross border transactions, and provide management & consultancy services in:
- Regulatory approvals including Foreign Investment Board (FIPB), Reserve bank of India (RBI), Secretariat of Industrial Approval (SIA), ROC and other concerned authorities.
- Setting up of Joint Ventures, Partnership, and Subsidiaries.
- Assisting in preparation of regular compliances
- Filing with Reserve Bank of India
- Maintain a check on compliance (FDI, ODI, Export, Import etc.)
- Obtaining FIPB approval for FDI
- Half Yearly Exchange Audit
- Requirements and compliances under FEMA for making investments Outside India (Overseas Investments)
- Procedure & compliances for investments made by Foreign Enterprises, Foreign Residents in India under FEMA.
- Foreign Direct investments (FDI) and External Commercial Borrowings (ECB)
- Compounding of offences under FEMA.
- Allotment/ Transfer of shares to non residents.
- Compliance for taxation of foreign enterprises.
- Issue of Statutory Certificates under FEMA & RBI regulation.
- Certification of Form FC – GPR, TCR, TCK& TDS for remittances of foreign exchange and other certifications under FEMA, 1999 and various rules and regulations made there under.
- Procedure and compliances for Investment in Real Estate Sector through FDI and investment by NRI/ PIO in Real Estate Sector.
- Implications of Transfer pricing law and Double Taxation Agreements(DTA)
- Obtaining Import - Export Code ( IEC ) from DGFT
- Regular Updation on Foreign Exchange Laws
- Advisory service on FEMA transactions/RBI etc.